Medicare Advantage members can get paid back for a variety of fitness activities with Be Fit. Use Be Fit to get paid back monthly, quarterly or yearly for a variety of fitness activities.
With Be Fit, you'll:
- Get paid back up to $360 per year
- Have the freedom to pick your gym anywhere you go, even while traveling
- Plus, the benefit covers activities like fitness class fees, online fitness subscriptions, weight loss subscriptions and other activities.
Getting Paid Back
What you send us to get paid back depends on how your gym, fitness class or activity works.
If your gym, fitness class or activity can give you a receipt, send us:
- A dated receipt showing:
- The amount charged
- Your name
- Name of the gym or fitness facility
- Description of the class or activity
- Description of the charge for membership fee
If your gym, fitness class or activity can't give you a receipt, send us:
- A bank or credit card statement showing proof of your payment.
- Your fitness agreement or contract (which you only have to send us once).
If you send us a receipt without our reimbursement form:
- You'll be reimbursed up to $360, but you will get a denial letter in the mail for any balance on the receipt above $360.
You can Submit Online
Claims Processing Center
3310 Fields South Drive
Champaign, IL 61822
How You're Refunded
We can't pay the gym. fitness center or other fees directly, so you have to pay the full cost first, and then send us details for reimbursement. You can send in your receipts monthly, quarterly or annually for reimbursement up to the $360 annual maximum.
We must receive your fitness receipt(s) within 365 days of the date printed on the receipt for us to reimburse you.